Fairing choices for road and track.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducky, If you bought those through ebay you'll be able to go through them to get a fair bit of refund. Where did you buy them from?

Sbkmotoworks did an outstanding job for my 2012 gen2 see the thread in showroom

- Alex
Had a look at this site (Not the best site in the world) but there was an article on their fairings and they look pretty good. Did you go for road or race fairings?

Ducky, I guess from a distance it doesn't matter too much and like you say you are not going to worry as much if they get chipped/scratched. I guess you could say the wonky pinstripes are unique to your bike haha.

Last edited:
Alex, that looks incredible. Is this solely your road bike or do you track it as well? They look like they've done a great job on the paint and for around 500 that is pretty good going. Loving the light covers as well, where did you find those?

It's my old bike - gone now - it was road but the slicks were on ready for a trip to Spain in that picture. Covers were, I expect, off of eBay. The paint was decent, not show bike but it looked decent in all lights. @soofsayer had fairings from the same place and put me onto these. We were both happy VFM wise.

Ducky, If you bought those through ebay you'll be able to go through them to get a fair bit of refund. Where did you buy them from?

Hey Jamie,
I did get them via Ebay, they offered me £5 discount, which I've got up to £10 now (not exactly earth shattering) , do you mean like lodge a complaint via Ebay, I'm not sure the option is there at the delivery process took so long...

Hey Jamie,
I did get them via Ebay, they offered me £5 discount, which I've got up to £10 now (not exactly earth shattering) , do you mean like lodge a complaint via Ebay, I'm not sure the option is there at the delivery process took so long...

Yep, go to dispute centre and show pictures of damage etc. You should be able to agree a decent discount. J

Last edited:
Back