Fitting kriega back pack to Gen 3 seat

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRS463

Reaction score
My gen 2 had 4 hooks under the seat that I could attack my bag to but there not on the gen 3, any ideas how I can attach it to the bike?

cheers

Charlie

When you say backpack, do you mean a rucksack or the US series tailbacks?

If the latter, I highly recommend the Hepco & Becker Sport Rack. Great quality and tremendously versatile bit of kit

- Oli

Kriega do a pair of adjustable straps with the hooks on them that you can lay across the subframe then put the seat on - the seat effectively holds them in place then you attach the Kriega in the same way you did with the seat hooks.....I used this set up on my last bike but I've since bought the Hepco and Becker Sportrack for the S1000RR - hope this helps [emoji106]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I have a Hepco and Becker Sportrack for sale, plan to post it here in the next week or so, It already has the Kriega loops fitted for attached Kriega packs too
You can get the lock suited to your ignition key too
Message me if interested

Its a US 20 Pack I have and there were the 4 hooks on my get 2 that I would hook the pack too. I found some straps that I will look at fixing under the seat, I think the seat has the 2 hooks still near the rear light so poss only need the front attachment.

Like the look of the Hepco and Becker system but rarely use the bike for long distance anymore as in Cork now and not been to any Moto GP's on the continent since 2016 when I went on my Gen 2.

Thanks for the help.

Charlie

Its a US 20 Pack I have and there were the 4 hooks on my get 2 that I would hook the pack too. I found some straps that I will look at fixing under the seat, I think the seat has the 2 hooks still near the rear light so poss only need the front attachment.

Like the look of the Hepco and Becker system but rarely use the bike for long distance anymore as in Cork now and not been to any Moto GP's on the continent since 2016 when I went on my Gen 2.

Thanks for the help.

Charlie

Pass both the standard plastic clip straps for the US 20 Pack underneath the pillion seat and plug them into the connectors placed on the top of the pack and tighten them down. Job done!

Back