Moto GP Triumph Moto 2 bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've still got my 57 plate Daytona 955 triple with a Trident/Wolf underseat very loud exhaust which looks great with a Single Sided Swing Arm. The noise from a full blood triple is indeed addictive and I too really appreciated Laverty's lap of the Austrian GP circuit last weekend, it was very informative and an aural delight, nice to see stuartb appreciated it too. In fact, the induction noise on the stock exhaust is really tasty, but the loud exhaust Trident/Wolf masks it.
Here's the Moto2 bike noise, enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ed3GU9OFFs

I?d be very tempted by a Daytona 765(?) love the 675 a real treat on track it is. The bigger version would be ideal for just a little more power. That chassis is so much sharper than the S1 at my level where it?s all stock etc. But alas they?re only making 500 for homologation so way out of my budget. I bet they make an affordable version in a couple of years though.

That triple just sounds amazing as a matter of fact any triple does lol.. very close to my favourite engine note, V8 got to be the best sound ever..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That triple just sounds amazing as a matter of fact any triple does lol.. very close to my favourite engine note, V8 got to be the best sound ever..

We have the same taste in motorcycle engines. I agree with you that flat-plane crank i4?s and Triumph triples are the two best sounding motorcycle engines!
Though for cars, I?d have to go with a V12 first, V10 second [emoji41]

You know I've never been a lover of a 10 or 12 V.. think they sound tamer than the rawer sounding 8... slight bias maybe as I owned a B7 RS4 Avant for 3 years and loved it.

From a mechanical point of view the Honda 250/350 6 cylinder engine absolutely takes the crown..I've stated that on here before...what a piece of engineering that revs to 18k... this video NEVER fails to make me smile.. they fire one up in a TV studio, check it out.

https://youtu.be/eaRop_ZMwo0

This is the japs doing what they do best, what a machine, feast your eyes !

b772b7e957031e15019d9eb13131432c.jpg
65d7cc3a389a8839dcbfedadf762eb6d.jpg

Last edited:
Back