Hello to the forum

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audicdl

Reaction score
Hello, I can't believe it but three years after deciding that I was too old for sports bikes, I had a test ride on a Gen 4 while I took my son's awful G310r in for a recall. Well I couldn't believe how comfortable it felt. I'm retiring this year and wanted to treat myself to something nice but was tempted to get a V4 Streetfighter. Deposit now placed on a Gen 4. Cheers Chris

Hello, I can't believe it but three years after deciding that I was too old for sports bikes, I had a test ride on a Gen 4 while I took my son's awful G310r in for a recall. Well I couldn't believe how comfortable it felt. I'm retiring this year and wanted to treat myself to something nice but was tempted to get a V4 Streetfighter. Deposit now placed on a Gen 4. Cheers Chris
V4 Street fighter will be available only next year. So no reasons to wait.

Welcome to the forum Chris, congratulations on your Gen 4 order and on your retirement!

I hope you have have many happy miles ahead of you and that you enjoy your retirement to the fullest. A Gen 4 certainly sounds like a mega way to commence the proceedings [emoji6]

- Oli

..........age is but a number [emoji106] Enjoy your G4 (hopefully you'll get it soon)
Ian

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks chaps, I?ve decided that your only as old as the bike that you feel, well something like that...
Chris

Back