August Pic of the Month Competition

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be better weather as the month progresses. Some great pictures last month so keep up the good work. For the benefit of those that don't read the rules of the competition you can only enter 1 picture each month.

Thanks.

The old military road. One of the best roads in Scotland, and big thank to @JimmyMac who recommended it a couple of years ago
5ee6a40988e3853b31c542fbc1c2d9d8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cheers for the comment, he certainly is amazing, with motorsport photography there are a few people who dl pics and claim they are their own work or print and sell the images, the signatures dont stop it completely but are added to make it more difficult, thats the only reason for putting so many on it

Hi Kenny - where does this road go from - to please?
It's the A93, from Braemar, down through Glenshee to Perth. Great alternative to avoid the A9 when traveling Inverness to Perth. Turn off the A9, just north of Aviemore, at Carrbridge. Head towards Tomintoul, then Braemar. Great roads.

https://www.evo.co.uk/features/14421/old-military-road-scotland-ultimate-driving-destinations

When I did it recently, I left from Aberdeen, headed through Aboyne and down to Braemar, then turned off south of Glenshee in a single lane road to Pitlochery.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The day I took delivery of my first S1000RR M Sport.
POM.jpg

Last edited:
Off my mates gopro behind me.

Attachments

• IMG_20190821_165946_950.jpg
    IMG_20190821_165946_950.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 76
Congratulations to Skel this month. You guys might be interested to know that we have around 40,000 visitors to the website every month, so your pictures get plenty of views when they are on the homepage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back