Show us your Garage / Man Cave

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snap - the joy of London...thoughI have to store the tools there too as they are not allowed in the apartment!

luckily I have a second bedroom that I treat as my office so tools are stored there, but otherwise yeah...

IMG_20190731_201346.jpg

Jimmy macs possibly got the most outrageous stock of any mans geezer hole ive ever seen... I was in it a couple of weeks ago and my HEID WAS BURLIN.. it's an Aladdins cave of well.. fuckin everything... Halfords, Screwfix, Plumb Centre... so that was his "low level" garage... the upper level one houses all his toys lol...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

For the English members Certi best explain what that statement means above his right hand side garage door...in case any of you clocked it and wonders what it means...

Last edited:
I?ll post up some pictures of mines once it?s finished. Shouldn?t be too long but here?s how it started out when we moved in.

4817812b1c8e0a4888da917c4b23fd2e.jpg

68111551113e04f8e2b626f50205d038.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.. that pic looks like the front end off a Skidoo

0ad7372215f6df24e65a20e7001ec46a.jpg
well I think I win for the Most untidy garage [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20190807_175017.jpg

IMG_20190807_175003.jpg

Couple of pics of the inside of mine. Still lots to do to finish it the way I want to, but getting there slowly. Next up is to insulate and plasterboard the ceiling, and put a staircase in as well. Then it will be onto fitting some decent storage.

Next equipment I think will be a decent mig welder.

View attachment 4532

View attachment 4533

Couple of pics of the inside of mine. Still lots to do to finish it the way I want to, but getting there slowly. Next up is to insulate and plasterboard the ceiling, and put a staircase in as well. Then it will be onto fitting some decent storage.

Next equipment I think will be a decent mig welder.
That looks sensational !

That's a good looking garage, Kenny! Is your floor painted or is it a resin coating?

Thanks guys, started building it 3 years ago (same week I picked up the BMW), just chipping away slowly, will hopefully have it signed off by the council next week. They inspected it a few weeks ago, and made me paint the inside with fire proof paint.

Floor is painted with 2 pack epoxy, makes cleaning it nice and easy, but the top coat chips quite easily.

I'm voting Kenny's garage is the winner... that two post lift is just waiting for a "regular grease monkey" like Stewie here....
2d52448494f056e46ea024ecb62b7d0e.jpg

Back