Full Carbon Gen 4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noxx

Reaction score
Hi lads, I?m planning on doing this to my bike. Would anyone be interested in a group buy? Maybe we can get decent discounts as the parts ain?t cheap.

CC843CBF-EDFF-43B4-BD42-83D348BFE192.jpeg

My M?s being delivered to home today ????, I?m a sucker for beautiful carbon so I?d like to say yes but I?ll need to see what the prices are. Would hazard a guess that fitting all that would double the cost of the bike!

Those question marked originated as a thumb-up emoji!!???!

Okay, lads let's start a list so. I am in contact with them and just waiting on them to get back to me with pricing:

noxx - full kit
Carsonr6 - belly pan
oldwobbler - belly pan

Would need to make sure that the carbon belly pan is compatible with the OEM side panels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilmberger offers us 10% and free shipping. So in case of the belly pan this would mean 800 Euro - 80 = 720 Euro to GBP 655 and free shipping.

So, who wants in? I?ll be ordering next Friday (pay day haha)

Thanks for sorting a discount noxx but I?m going to wait as I want some M rearsets and a pipe as priorities, then carbon.

Noxx, do you know how we will go about ordering and paying will it be direct to them, id be looking to get a belly pan and front mudguard

Back