Redbull Ring, Rehm Racing

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Really lovely track.

How did you get the bike there? Transported it yourself?

Red Bull Ring

Excellent. That track is on my to do list next year.

Teamed up with a mate who does it regularly and had space in his van. We?ve got Mugello tomorrow for three days :)

The starter/kill switch in the old ignition barrel. What the make and what does it need to fit?

- Alex

Immense! Using 16/43 , it?s pretty much essential. 185mph on the main straight.

I?m seeing 65 degrees of lean angle today!! The banked corners obviously help but still it?s crazy figures!

Last edited:
65 degrees!

Attachments

• 769ED4B4-89A2-4FDF-B928-28459227F1F7.jpeg
    769ED4B4-89A2-4FDF-B928-28459227F1F7.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 54
Immense! Using 16/43 , it?s pretty much essential. 185mph on the main straight.

I?m seeing 65 degrees of lean angle today!! The banked corners obviously help but still it?s crazy figures!

Awesome video Monners!

Its the rivets on my exhaust carbon tip coming loose, it's making a right racket just now!

Only gone and won my first race today :) what a place to do it as well! Got into the 2'03'' today.

Last edited:
Its the rivets on my exhaust carbon tip coming loose, it's making a right racket just now!

Only gone and won my first race today :) what a place to do it as well! Got into the 2'03'' today.

Congrats!

What kind of format was that ?

... Only gone and won my first race today :) what a place to do it as well! Got into the 2'03'' today.

Congratulations Monners on the win and the incredible lean angle!

I?m sure it?s the first of many wins to come [emoji41]

Cheers guys, I'm proper stoked :)

Rehm Racing run weekends across Europe. Its more relaxed than the UK race scene but there are loads of really fast people due to it being on all the best tracks. Its usually a chrono test day followed by two days of track sessions in the mornings and races in the afternoons based on your qualification times. The Top 40 are simliar to the National level in the UK and lapping from around 1'56'' to 2'05'' and the next 40 which was where I qualified pole are like Clubman level doing from my 2'03'' to 2'10''. I was fortunate with the position in the groupings but worked hard for it!

Last edited:
Well done chap, must be the go faster haircut!

What mapping did you use?

- Alex

Last edited:
Back