Music Magpie

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Nought to do with bikes, but I need to ask if anyone has used this mob to trade a phone in..

I sent a 7 month old S7 Edge in last week...the price offered was 96.00.

They mailed me back tonight saying after they checked it over and due to Screen Burn ! they revised the offer to 17.40..

The phone was in PERFECT working order with a small user mark on the screen, the body was mint as I use a wallet cover!.

******* screen burn !...... so emailed them saying either they assessed the wrong phone or their Techs have fucked my screen when checking it over..

Anyone had any issues or used this mob ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
b73b0e63a4fd3872a48501bc60a2a024.jpg

Last edited:
I recently sold my S8. I knew it had screen burn in so I used a comparison site to see who pays the most for a damaged phone so I had an idea of what the worst case offer would be. I sent it in as working perfectly and they thankfully didn't see or care about the burn in. Got ?173 for it from a company called Meelie Mobile.

I recently sold my S8. I knew it had screen burn in so I used a comparison site to see who pays the most for a damaged phone so I had an idea of what the worst case offer would be. I sent it in as working perfectly and they thankfully didn't see or care about the burn in. Got ?173 for it from a company called Meelie Mobile.

Good man, so my phone was working perfectly tho... the guy I had on the phone this morning was only an operative and could only read the notes that I had..when they mean burn I presume there's a shadow embedded on the screen ?.. my phone had no screen burn or anything like it !.

Anyhow they will send it back to me

there are a few off the net that have been highlighted for doing this , i always go to either carphone warehouse or o2 shop and do it so no bull of sending it and they do it there and then . money
is always about same as well

Back