S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stefanus

Reaction score
Posting my first message. Just acquired a new 2019 S1000RR M in Australia, my first Beemer in 40 years since a restored R500.
Had a Ducati V4 which was a great bike but a bit harsh for me as an older rider. The RR is so smooth compared to the V4.

Posting my first message. Just acquired a new 2019 S1000RR M in Australia, my first Beemer in 40 years since a restored R500.
Had a Ducati V4 which was a great bike but a bit harsh for me as an older rider. The RR is so smooth compared to the V4.

Congrats!!! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belated welcome, think the welcoming committee are out enjoying the sun of late! :)

Precisely this! ^

A belated welcome welcome the forum and many congratulations on your new M-Sport!

Where in Australia are you based and what is the riding environment like?

What was the Panigale V4 engine like? My understanding is that it is it resembles the character of a V-twin due to its crank design.

Really glad to hear that you?re enjoying the refinement of the new RR, they are incredibly well rounded machines.

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you onboard your amazing new bike [emoji4]

- Oli

Last edited:
Back