Waiting for my gen 4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faster42

Reaction score
Hi all,

I discovered this forum as I am waiting for my gen 4 that I bought in march, but, as you may now, delivery is delayed.

I hope to keep up with anything new about the schedule.

Thanks.

Hi Faster, Mine ready for collection this weekend after 3 delays, be chuffed at finally getting her. Fingers crossed for yours to turn up soon mate ;)

Hi faster , snap Ive been told my s1000rr delayed until end of September are you being told the same?

Saw in MCN that bmw mottarrad were giving ?500 vouchers to those delayed but l've been told nothing from dealer at all , curious if you've been told anything.

cheers

Hi faster , snap Ive been told my s1000rr delayed until end of September are you being told the same?

Saw in MCN that bmw mottarrad were giving ?500 vouchers to those delayed but l've been told nothing from dealer at all , curious if you've been told anything.

cheers

Vince, the ?500 worth of vouchers are for people who put deposits down before year end 2018 so I'm led to believe.

My bike finally ready for pick up this Tuesday morning (in the rain LOL) The cost as gone up by approx. ?400 on the M Sport from deposit paid, luckily I had the original quote froze with fear of import tax with Brexit pending last May ;)

A belated welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new M-Sport!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and what is your riding history?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you onboard your amazing new bike [emoji41]

- Oli

Back