New S1K owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMBRR

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone.

Had my gen1 now for 6mths and but not had any problems to really warrant signing up for the forum or even needed to browse for advice.....until now!

I think these sites are an absolute godsend compared to the preweb time when it was a nightmare to diagnose problems.

I?m active on few other sites including T5 forum for my campervan and mk5 GTI for my editon30 golf.

Well I?ll be posting elsewhere very soon, I?m in a pickle with a cracked fork bottom due to overnighted pinch bolts!😣

Keep up the good work.

Rich

Thanks for that.

Mine 11 plate is mainly a trackday hack. I?d probably be pushing weeds up if still riding these roads! Only had it 1 year but yeah a nice quick bike even compared to my last couple trackbikes, a 4C8 R1 and 04 blade.

A belated welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you are enjoying your RR and the forum [emoji41]
Do you ride on road at all?

I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and that you have many enjoyable miles ahead of you onboard your RR [emoji4]

- Oli

A belated welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you are enjoying your RR and the forum [emoji41]
Do you ride on road at all?

I hope you continue to enjoy the forum and that you have many enjoyable miles ahead of you onboard your RR [emoji4]

- Oli

Yeah a little Oli but not too much, I need my licence for work so.....:redface-new:

Back