HP upgrades to S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthonyd

Reaction score
Guys first post so please be gentle!

Recently took delivery of a late plate Gen3

I have some credit to use up within Motorrad Parts and was thinking about some HP upgrades for my bike. Wheels are way out of reach for the credit I have but was looking for some suggestions on what you guys recommend.

Bike already has HP titanium manifold and exhaust

Thanks guys

Thanks Alex, Welcome post done!

Deff dont have to worry about being tall! could be doing with taking the seat off lol

Rear sets and levers deff on the list.

Having a look at all this just now Alex, i really fancy the hp4 rear sets and levers. Also thinking radiator covers and carbon tank covers

Guys first post so please be gentle!

Recently took delivery of a late plate Gen3

I have some credit to use up within Motorrad Parts and was thinking about some HP upgrades for my bike. Wheels are way out of reach for the credit I have but was looking for some suggestions on what you guys recommend.

Bike already has HP titanium manifold and exhaust

Thanks guys

just a quick question, I would love to buy the Bmw acro full system, but I can’t find the part number. Is it the identical system to the one on Akros website?

thanks,
alex

b5ce8175-8caa-4766-b6f7-553b80dfb8d2

Gilles make the HP rearsets and levers so you can have a look for them elsewhere (Calsport) they wont be exactly the same but are still top notch products. Performance Parts sell the Ilmberger carbon parts which I believe BMW use for their carbon.

Bonamici also making rearsets and levers and I find it better quality than the rest. Also lots of spares.

Back