Anyones off here?? Found on ebay

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i take it he's just tring his luck with there being a waiting list?

I'll keep my MV get the M sport and stick it on ebay for ?28K the day after I receive it LOL

It's not as if BMW are only making a few and they are like hens teeth... not be long till theres loads of them out there..

30k pffft

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

It’s still for sale for a reason.

Well one would of thought if there's a fault or the guy not happy with his purchase the price would be lower than a brand spanking new one not ?9K more. The only reasonable expo is the geezer trying to make a few bucks whilst the back log gets filled, you don't put an Acri can, rad guard and tail tidy on your bike to do 380miles to flog it! IMO

People buy cars to flip them for profit, this is no different.

You have to be a mug to pay...but they are out there...

- Alex

Well one would of thought if there's a fault or the guy not happy with his purchase the price would be lower than a brand spanking new one not ?9K more. The only reasonable expo is the geezer trying to make a few bucks whilst the back log gets filled, you don't put an Acri can, rad guard and tail tidy on your bike to do 380miles to flog it! IMO

My point being the reason it is still for sale is that a 50% premium is beyond what the market will pay, not because the bike has any issues. The mistake the seller has made here is narrowing the market to a cash only transaction by asking such an inflated price, no finance company is going to underwrite that purchase at 50% over list unless the buyer can put down at least ?15k which these days seems highly unlikely.

If I was in the market for one I wouldn't be paying that...9k buys a lot of other goods..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back