New Bike arriving

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novacaine99

Reaction score
Yipee, told by my dealership today my long awaited M Sport in its crate at some German dock side waiting for its ship to be sailed over here. Now getting really excited at finally receiving it after numerous cancellations since my deposit went down. All I'm hoping now is I have more luck with mine than Noxx did with his ;)

Another UK model due in - get in there lad! The rest of us will keep waiting 🧐

Quick update, the bikes finally landed in Blighty and awaiting its port entrance inspection before being transported to the dealership to be registered and taxed before pick up, been told by Motorrad it shall be with them Tuesday 23rd latest...…. SHAMONE!

Email off the dealership today with pics of the new bike out of the crate, registered and taxed in the next couple of days ready for part ex on the MV to ride her away and get the first 400miles on the machine asap...….. feels like an eternity for it arriving but finally here. Thanks to everyone on here for the support, all the other folks waiting for theirs hope it's coming sooner than later for ya all. Keep you updated soon with the first ride's out ;)

Back