Another new person

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bram

Reaction score
Another new forum member.
I?ve had gen 1 and gen 3 S1000rr?s and loved them
all. Currently have the 2019 S1000rr and working on loving.
I?ve not don?t much to it at the moment other then change the master cylinder for a Galespeed and it?s made a huge improvement. The lever no longer comes back to the bars and I get what I ask of it when I brake. Next, I?ll throw on some SBS pads when they arrive, ditto the Ti exhaust and take it on track again, hopefully with better results then the first outing.

Welcome Bram, do you mean the Gen4 or a 2019 plated Gen3?
Welcome.

- Alex

Last edited:
Congrats on getting the new one, we think only 10 have been delivered.

Has your engine been checked for the recall?

- Alex

Thanks.
No recall required thankfully, but I have had some warranty work done to replace the quickshifter as it was beasted in and a broken connector pin meant that it didn?t work.

Getting mine was hilarious. I put my order in many moon ago and then bought a rsv4 1100 Factory as I?m an impatient sod. I barrel rolled that into a skip on a track day and just in time for the new S1000rr to arrive. I was literally going to cancel my order the week it arrived and I am so glad that I didn?t. I?d be kicking myself now, if I had done.

Welcome to the forum Bram and congratulations on your Gen 4!

Sorry to hear of the US-spec performance issues, hopefully a software update and/or some tuning models will be available in the near future to sort this.

Enjoy the forum and I hope that you can enjoy your new RR as intended soon [emoji846]

- Oli

Back