I have rejected my bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm running the Healtech exhaust servo eliminator (ESE-BM1) and the guys at the dealer are saying that it's this causing the fault code, is anyone else using this product?

I'm running the Healtech exhaust servo eliminator (ESE-BM1) and the guys at the dealer are saying that it's this causing the fault code, is anyone else using this product?
Ask them if this is a persistent fault code. If you turned the bike on when removed servo motor before plugging it with servo buddy it will raise and remember the fault code. But if you clear it, it shouldn't come back again.

I did use them and never had fault codes.

Thanks for the information, it's a good point as I did turn the bike on without the buddy attached (as I wanted to check I needed to buy one) and it did throw a fault light so this will be saved on the ECU. I have asked them to clear the codes and they tell me they have done it several times with and without the buddy attached.

They tell me the code refers to ?DME fuse component group 2?.

I will contact Healtech to see if they can help.

I will get the bike back so that I can put the exhaust valve back on and see if it actually fixes the problem.

Cheers

I have received the bike back, dealer replaced the battery as it failed during diagnostic work. No fault codes came back after changing the battery so at the moment that's all that has been changed. It's a strange one to be honest, I will have to monitor it over the next few rides.

Back