I have rejected my bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree with what your doing , this is not what you expect for a new bike , appreciate this has a lot of new innovation in engine , frame electrics , tft etc but they should be fully tested & approved before being released , a lot of money paid you expect it to work as expected , curious to see what happens as lve got the sport model on order ..will watch with interest good luck hope sorted soon & get another working bike

I just hope it’s actually a new bike and not some demo / press bike. I am a bit suspicious as to how and where they got a new bike from so quickly.

I just hope it?s actually a new bike and not some demo / press bike. I am a bit suspicious as to how and where they got a new bike from so quickly.

Maybe their demo bike that?s but been registered/used yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe their demo bike that?s but been registered/used yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah he said he?s ordered it from the UK and they shipped it Friday and will arrive on Monday. Ah sure look.. I?ll find out tomorrow and will let you guys know :)

It?s still the best bike I?ve ever owned despite its issues.

Last edited:
Pics fine on PC (Chrome).and Tapatalk.

Think we forget we all to easily just how much a new RR costs... 20 grand and some... thats a lot of dough for bike...

The most expensive bike I ever bought pre 2015 BMW was 8.5k...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Still don't have my bike. It's at the dealers already and of course he put it on display in the showroom which really effing pisses me off, but he's still waiting on 'paperwork' from the UK :(

Still don't have my bike. It's at the dealers already and of course he put it on display in the showroom which really effing pisses me off, but he's still waiting on 'paperwork' from the UK :(

Surely if there was no paperwork it wouldn't have been delivered ??

just got off the phone with my dealer. ?Paperwork? means BMW?s guarantee that they will buy the bike back from the dealer.
surely your contract is with the dealer not BMW, it?s up to them to recover costs from BMW not to make you wait pending them getting a refund.

Back