New Boy to the Forum

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich146

Reaction score
Hi All.
Im new to this forum and wanted to post a few lines about moi.
I have a 2015 s1k mainly for the track but occasional road use, daytime MOT demands I only need a horn...madness!!
I also have a Ducati Panigale Tricolore. Test riding the 2019 S1k imminently
My track bike is BSB mapped and has a few additions for the track and as anyone who has tried to research settings and power upgrades knows its a bit of a minefield but Im happy I have some wisdom worth sharing for those using the track. If you are interested in tyres/pressures, suspension, flash re maps decats, filters or pipes ive spent hours grinding through the info much of which is bullshit to establish the facts. My S1k puts out 205 at the back wheel and has masses more mid range torque.
I just bought a warrior spider stand and cannot seem to get the thing lifting both wheels, Anyone had similar problems or found the solution.. I'd be eternally grateful.
Cheers looking forward to some interesting conversations and picking your brains

Hi welcome to the forum. Cant answer your spider stand question but sure someone will be able to part with some pearls of wisdom to assist.

Last edited:
Welcome.

I last used my Warrior with my Gen2, but assuming the principle is the same...

Mount the block so that when you slot home the block the rear most (i.e. those next to rear wheel) wheels of the jack are off the ground an inch.

Once the weight of the bike is put through the jack it quickly levels out and lifts the 55% front weight bias evenly and counters the extra suspension travel at the front.

Hope that trick works for you.

And that we can learn some gems off yourself.

- Alex

Last edited:
Hi mate.. Ive a 1Jac which is by and large the same thing...it's trial and error with that threaded adjuster... heres mine...might give you an idea where you have to be with it..
3132bb57970c82d026ddd78e8ddaaace.jpg
afa8b14d5909f16fc12bb093258e1436.jpg
69d9ee121f43c1f97fdcb2ade4c4a12a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi All.
Im new to this forum and wanted to post a few lines about moi.
I have a 2015 s1k mainly for the track but occasional road use, daytime MOT demands I only need a horn...madness!!
I also have a Ducati Panigale Tricolore. Test riding the 2019 S1k imminently
My track bike is BSB mapped and has a few additions for the track and as anyone who has tried to research settings and power upgrades knows its a bit of a minefield but Im happy I have some wisdom worth sharing for those using the track. If you are interested in tyres/pressures, suspension, flash re maps decats, filters or pipes ive spent hours grinding through the info much of which is bullshit to establish the facts. My S1k puts out 205 at the back wheel and has masses more mid range torque.
I just bought a warrior spider stand and cannot seem to get the thing lifting both wheels, Anyone had similar problems or found the solution.. I'd be eternally grateful.
Cheers looking forward to some interesting conversations and picking your brains

Welcome!

I'm curious to find out about flash re maps. How did you do it, via PCV or RCK3 ?

Thanks for the advice Ive just about nailed it I think I put the bike on paddock stands and then offered up the plate and stand. The only problem is removing the releaase pin when its back on the floor. Ill keep trying

Welcome to forum!

Where are you based and what have been your favourite experiences onboard your Panigale?

I?ve deleted your post referencing what ECU service you used, as we do not discuss the company on this forum. For more information on the matter, please follow the attached link.

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthre...nt-discuss-their-services&p=107245#post107245

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

- Oli

Lifting Both tyres is a fine art. It?s all about the small adjustments with the rod.. painful but be patient.

1/2 turn of the rod, lock with the nuts and lift the bike, and repeat until both are off the ground..

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back