2019 Alp Tour

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah been in the Dolomites today and what a ride. [emoji1316]
3eaba2e86593e9364704557367999a34.jpg
f33847156ad23d2c3b31cb5eb7eb03d5.jpg
4f9fea30ac7955d364aedbafba05b445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice photos! Last one looks like Di Giau pass

Brilliant pics Skel...only drawback with driving/riding you don't get to fully appreciate the views unless you stop for pics...especially in them mountain passes.. I can't look over the sides lol...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
You naturally stop on top of mountain pass.

Plus, if you stay locally, you can easily drive up and down 10 times and make photos at every bend.

You naturally stop on top of mountain pass.

Plus, if you stay locally, you can easily drive up and down 10 times and make photos at every bend.
Hardly local when he lives in Newcastle area ! Lol

Last edited:
Hardly local when he lives in Newcastle area ! Lol

What I meant to say, if you book a hotel in the town near by, just drop off your luggage and enjoy the mountain pass numerous times.

Wow them pics look amazing skeleton, what a beautiful place. Forum trip ????��
I'd do Switzerland again... haha.. just noticed Budgies predictive text... Skeleton... thats his new name lol

Last edited:
Hi Guys, Skelton is home and safe! [emoji1787][emoji6]
What an epic trip it was though. Once I
Pull myself back together (I?m gooshed 3k in total) as promised I?ll put up a little post to give you all an idea on my route and the pros and cons I found out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy to start getting a plan together if anyones into going to Switzerland 2020.. I can vouch 1st hand it's well worth it... you need 1 week minimum from UK... Denmark, Sweden and Norway Is also a quality holiday.... I'd rather do it over 9 or 10 days..easier on the bones ..

Back