Wtf !

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first consideration..tho easier said than done... you need to prove negligence, other road users would have to have reported said pothole... worst of all.... I can't remember where the impact happened lol...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just a thought... will a new rim come with bearings in place !... just occurred to me that it might not... anyone know ?

Last edited:
My first consideration..tho easier said than done... you need to prove negligence, other road users would have to have reported said pothole... worst of all.... I can't remember where the impact happened lol...

This happened to my daughter in Edinburgh. They wanted a picture of the pothole proving the depth. When she went back to take the picture the council had filled the hole. Sneaky.

?920.00 inc bolt discs from Tim... happy with that...also happy that I made it back from Oban in one piece.....ignorance is bliss !

Could have easily gone Carbon front wheel for these moneys.

Could have easily gone Carbon front wheel for these moneys.
Different style mate... I like the OE style and colour scheme... If I was going Carbon I'd buy a pair... however my dentist bill this month wipes that option out !

On it's way to daddy !
7c8254f3ed12856f95f19af2e32fc5f5.jpg

Longest 2.5 weeks of my life Budgie... you don't appreciate what you have till it's whisked away !..

Cant mate diary is mobbed tomorrow ... hope the weathers good for you...manys going ?

Was supposed to be 6 but it?s down to 4 so there?s 2 paid accommodation places going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone doing front brakes/tyre on stock HP4 set up..

Pinch 19nm
Caliper 38nm
Axle 50nm

Big thanks to Tim and Peter at Lind
.. excellent service !

Last edited:
Glad its sorted stuart.

Enjoy your trip Carson, I hope you get good weather and the bike behaves.

Meant to add disc bolt torque values.. 24nm.. I considered a dry install but used medium loctite..

Last edited:
Back