New Gen4 Owner to be...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalv

Reaction score
Hi all...
New to forum.. placed my M Sport order in March 2019.. was initially told November delivery and now August delivery. I recently had a 3 hours test ride from Cotswolds BMW Motorrad and the bike was awesome - never ridden or owned a BMW Bike before.
I'm currently on a MT-10 and want to keep both as the MT is highly customized .. but if delays go on then i'll probably just wait till next year until all recalls and any niggling issues are corrected and continue being a twat on the MT.

@kalv - moved your post to the welcome area as that's what we require from all our new members and as you'd written a hello message anyway :)

Welcome. I think you're going to soon own a watershed petrol powered machine...in 10 years time they will likely not be...

BTW love the idea of an MT-10...want a touring edition - are they worth the extra or would I be better off with a base model and adding extras?

Last edited:
... Welcome. I think you're going to soon own a watershed petrol powered machine...in 10 years time they will likely not be...

+1

Welcome to the forum @kalv and congratulations on your Gen 4 order!

As Alex says that?s going to be a dream garage for sure, I hope you have many happy miles ahead on both bikes [emoji4]

What have been your favourite experiences onboard your MT-10 so far?

- Oli

Last edited:
MT10 is a great machine, I had a quick 20 minute blast on one a few weeks back, loads of grunt, the front wheel lifted off the deck without even trying too hard, it felt nice and tight and well mannered, brakes were excellent.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

+1

Welcome to the forum @kalv and congratulations on your Gen 4 order!

As Alex says that’s going to be a dream garage for sure, I hope you have many happy miles ahead on both bikes [emoji4]

What have been your favourite experiences onboard your MT-10 so far?

- Oli

Thanks...

The MT10 is comfy to ride but perfectly suited to fast road riding with the low down grunt.. have spent a fair few dollars on mine making it better with all sorts of mods.. I don't think i can come to part with it.. been doing alot more track days recently and its so much fun in the corners!

GJW_6902.JPG

Back