Head turned? No Need!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RacersEdge

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick post about nothing at all but the absolute joy of biking! I?ve been sooo tempted by the gen 4, and I?m sure that for those of you with one on the way it?ll be worth the wait (jealous). I?ll be following your posts closely! My ride today reminded me it doesn?t matter what you are on, two wheels is all it takes! I?ve had my current bike since 2016, and although I cover a fair amount of miles with mates and the missus, today was rare day on my own with nothing to do but play. I live north of Birmingham and decided on a trip to Monmouth via Bridgenorth and Hereford looping back through the Cotswolds, and WHAT A BIKE we are all lucky enough to enjoy. Devastatingly fast, most people at work, sunny day, and the bike just absolutely perfectly on song... how much better can the gen 4 be??? Lol.

6b170b263e72604e78a22bac2a8a4d2f.jpg

It looks like the first dry and sunny weekend for a while. Have a great one chaps!

A great post... funny, I was thinking of posting a comment on how jealous I was of the new owners of the GEN4, lucky peeps. You're right, I've been going through the worst time of my life recently with health, work and a very unexpected divorce, but getting out on the bike cures most ills. It's the best medicine,

I'll be out over the weekend for as many miles as my body will currently allow, then fiddle in the garage..... Still dreaming of a Gen 4 one day., though... :joyous:

J

A great post... funny, I was thinking of posting a comment on how jealous I was of the new owners of the GEN4, lucky peeps. You're right, I've been going through the worst time of my life recently with health, work and a very unexpected divorce, but getting out on the bike cures most ills. It's the best medicine,

I'll be out over the weekend for as many miles as my body will currently allow, then fiddle in the garage..... Still dreaming of a Gen 4 one day., though... :joyous:

J

Thanks JM! I?m sure I?ll succumb to one eventually! Lol. Until then, summer is finally here!

I've 3 sports bikes and the one that makes me cackle like a madman the most..... a 1998 tricked up TL1000R. There's just something about it that endlessly entertains!
Big old bus, but 5 mins into the ride you totally forget that.... :drunk:

Back