BMW S1000RR Gen 4 - "Long Term Review"

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can join that thread too thankfully. First service in a couple of days and looking forward to seeing the back of the rev limiter. First thing that needs sorting is a more comfortable seat, I've actually been wearing padded cycling shorts underneath my leathers to ease the pain :friendly_wink:
Congratulations mate!!!

Well I've not heard anything from them and they have lost one sale. My mate who ordered the same time as me is getting his deposit back. I'm hanging in there at the moment.
Very poor information, they can't/ or won't tell me anything. 
When did you and your mate put an order down; did you have a pickup date around now?

Put it down in March. June and September were mentioned when we put the deposit down but no official delivery date. All been pie in the sky.

If you only put it down in March,you've got no chance!
80% of orders to UK were placed in 2018 and deliveries to dealers are based on when the dealer placed the order.

FastBikes also has a long term M Sport now. Nice to see BMW Uk publicity machine working so smoothly, making sure everyone knows how good the bike that you can't buy is.

Back