M-Sport on order

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaseG

Reaction score
Hi,
As the title says, I have just placed an order for the 2019 M-Sport. Delivery expected in December.
This will be my first sports bike, with my current been the S1000R.

Congratulations. Without meaning to dampen the excitement; I wouldn't book any european trackdays expecting it to be here in December just yet as the delivery dates are all up in the air.

Lol,
It will be kept wrapped up until the summer, and will continue to use the SX for the winter / poor condition time.

In the week that I have been waiting (ages, I know), my delivery date has moved from week 49 to week 48. So keep your fingers crossed for a quicker delivery.

I just hope that the weather next year will be better than what is occuring now. Just been out for a little jolly in the lovely sun, only for it to turn black and heavy rain. Nothing about that from the met man.

Welcome to the forum Jase and congratulations on your M-Sport order!

Thank you for supporting the forum [emoji4]
What has been your favourite experience onboard your R and what sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum and the excitement as you await your amazing new steed [emoji41]

- Oli

Thanks,
The R is a dream to ride. Lots of low down / mid torque, and so nimble. I use it for days out to the Dales / NYM nipping around the country lanes.
I also have a Z1000SX, which is so easy to ride whatever the roads. This takes turns with the R for days out; but also gets the longer trips around Scotland or an odd weekend in the Lakes.

The wait isn't too bad; I will be working away on the other side of the world for a while, so the time will pass quickly.

Back