Rear Sets and auto blipper

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianbullsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, after completing my first ever track days I've experienced my left foot and right foot sliiping off the pegs (more so the left). The last time this happened I was approaching the gooseneck at Caldwell, wow, yes and holy Sh1t [emoji51] Apart from the obvious answers 'sort out your foot position you tool' does anyone have recommendations for replacement foot pegs? which 1) don't cost more than ?300ish and 2) don't mess up the auto blipper.

On the point of the auto blipper, I rarely used it on the road, in fact I did not use it for downshifting at all, yet I found myself instinctively using it for every single gear shift on the track. It really is amazing [emoji16]
Ian

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Gilles do replacement pegs for std rearsets, much grippier, cheaper than rearsets.

- Alex

I bought some cheap replacement footpegs for the standard rearsets; they were really good and much grippier than standard. Cost very little too.

I still found that I needed more clearance, so I bought the HP Gilles rearsets later on...

I found adjustable rear sets were essential on the BMW, I just couldn't get comfy or balanced without them.

Diamond are one of the cheapest,but still good quality.

I fitted a set of Diamond rearsets last week - decent quality but I had to buy two additional washers and 3 additional bolts to fit them properly. Good value for ?205 imho.

I fitted a set of Diamond rearsets last week - decent quality but I had to buy two additional washers and 3 additional bolts to fit them properly. Good value for ?205 imho.

Hope they are better than a couple of years ago. Bought 2 sets for racing and the bearings fell apart/got sloppy

Back