Track faring options ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my set from fima on Sunday evening and they arrived today. Very pleased with them . Got the full set including tank sheild, clock bracket, air duct and seal foam a little over £700 delivered :smile-new:

Ordered my set from fima on Sunday evening and they arrived today. Very pleased with them . Got the full set including tank sheild, clock bracket, air duct and seal foam a little over £700 delivered :smile-new:
Post photos once fitted

I expect Phil Crowe will be offering fairings for the Gen4 soon enough since he is using the new bikes now.

Here's a few pics of the fima fairings almost fitted.
The quality isn't as good as I'd first thought but for the price I paid I'm more than happy with them.
The bellypan is quite flimsy even before I cut out for the side stand.
I will add some more fibreglass and re install the lip back on where I cut it away.
Other than that the fit is very good. The side panels are a bit hit and miss as they can be fitted in several areas succesfuly. As there is some evidence of bolt holes I lined these up in the end.

IMG-20191117-142915-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20191117-142906.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20191117-133946.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG-20191117-133934.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20191117-133921.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ive still had no luck finding anyone doing a road long belly pan to fit to original body work excepet ilmberger does anyone anybody else who might make them,carbon or fibre, I will not be removing the cats cos of bmw being a knob about voiding the warranty

cheers for the heads up on the extended cat cover,but its ended I went onto there site buts its in german ,I cant see where you change it to english

Back