S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ieathaggis

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here from Aberdeen. Currently riding a Repsol CBR1000RR but on the waiting list for a new S1000RR M Sport (If it ever arrives :smug:)

Anyone else on here from Aberdeen or the Shire?

Cheers
ieathaggis

Welcome,

There area few short arses on here that I believe are from the Shire. ;)
Hope the wait is not too long - but it will be worth it

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Gen 4 M-Sport order!

Fingers crossed your bike arrives soon, as Alex says I am certain it will be more than worth the wait [emoji41]

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and what has been your favourite experience onboard your Blade?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi all, new member here from Aberdeen. Currently riding a Repsol CBR1000RR but on the waiting list for a new S1000RR M Sport (If it ever arrives :smug:)

Cheers
ieathaggis
Dumbarton my man...welcome to the forum... Blades a quality machine, my RR9 was a great bike... so easy to ride.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Cheers Oli, I bought the Blade new in 2011 so had it a long time. There are some decent roads up my way so tend to go out with a few mates and head towards the highlands and back or do a few overnighters. I do the occasional track day at Knockhill when I can.

Hi Stuart, I love the Blade but had it a long time so onwards and upwards as they say. Do you ever get to Knockhill?

Hi mate... nah I just ride road...

But I'm coming round to track riding as both of my pals have gotten the bug this year...trailers, vans etc have all been bought...kinda feel left out [emoji849]...

Carson6 on here is a track monkey...he lives round the corner from me...

Edit: I've stated on here before..I reckon my RR9 was/is the best all round bike I've owned...sublime balance of power, handling, suspension and stopping power...only criticism was maybe too easy to ride if that makes sense .

Anytime your down our way give us a shout...

Last edited:
Hi mate... nah I just ride road...

But I'm coming round to track riding as both of my pals have gotten the bug this year...trailers, vans etc have all been bought...kinda feel left out [emoji849]...

Carson6 on here is a track monkey...he lives round the corner from me...

Edit: I've stated on here before..I reckon my RR9 was/is the best all round bike I've owned...sublime balance of power, handling, suspension and stopping power...only criticism was maybe too easy to ride if that makes sense .

Anytime your down our way give us a shout...

I totally agree about the Blade, very easy to ride and has been a great bike. Cheers for that, If im down that way then will give you a shout.

Cheers
ieathaggis

Welcome mate!

Back