Brembo 18-20 master cylinder

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to pay attention to Brembo pads tonight... do you run the Z04s on a road bike Bananaman ?.... 2 hunner quid an axle set, have I read that right ?.... ffs ..

Going back to my double/treble/quadruple price increase thing for how much better..hmmmm..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Going back to my double/treble/quadruple price increase thing for how much better..hmmmm..
Makes you swallow buying the zo4's but outlast others making them cheaper in the long run. Used a couple of times on the road and were fine as keep my lairy rides to the track lol

The best thing about Brembo MC, is that if you have 2 motorcycles fitted with same MC, you dont have to worry about going hard on breaks lol
feedback is exactly the same.

Makes you swallow buying the zo4's but outlast others making them cheaper in the long run. Used a couple of times on the road and were fine as keep my lairy rides to the track lol
Their a pile of money.. ring ching ?????..

Master Cylinder

I never had an issue with the OEM master cylinder on my track bike. That said I was using Castrol SRF brake fluid and Brembo Z04 pads.

Reading through this thread it just goes to show that theres no magic combination..... everyone has their own arrangement that suits them....

Hi guys,

So update on the brembo mc, I spent the evening taking off the stock mc and fitted the brembo, wasn?t to sure at first if there was a sensor somewhere for the back light, after a quick YouTube video I established that there is not and the break lights work on a pressure sensor, so with that in mind it was a very simple job, simply install and bleed, the only thing I did have to do was put the standard reservoir on it because I didn?t have a bracket, but no big deal.
So after bleeding the lever feels miles better than stock, the biting point is coming much sooner on the lever pressure, all I need to do is road test it, once I have I will put up a new post letting you know how it went

Peace.

Hi guys,

So update on the brembo mc, I spent the evening taking off the stock mc and fitted the brembo, wasn’t to sure at first if there was a sensor somewhere for the back light, after a quick YouTube video I established that there is not and the break lights work on a pressure sensor, so with that in mind it was a very simple job, simply install and bleed, the only thing I did have to do was put the standard reservoir on it because I didn’t have a bracket, but no big deal.
So after bleeding the lever feels miles better than stock, the biting point is coming much sooner on the lever pressure, all I need to do is road test it, once I have I will put up a new post letting you know how it went

Peace.

Congrats!

Back