BMW HP4R Ohlins FGR 300 Wheel Speed sensor Mounting Bracket?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeboSTI

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon Tim,

Finally starting to get my bike put together but I was wondering can the following part be ordered

Wheel Speed Sensor Mount circled in the pictures

ordered the Alpha Racing Equivalent mounting bracket

but it?s no good :neglected:

Hi mate,

Apologies, I never got the notification about this post. I've found the part on the HP4 Race, let me know if you still need it.

Tim.

The bracket is only shown - so no bolts and to you ?85 delivered. It doesn't show those shim type parts either?

Best regards,

Tim

Fitting a few bits up tonight & going to need the front ABS Sensor Ring Too please Tim as it’s smaller on the HP4 Race Rotors & is mounted via the brake disc mounting bolts.

Will call Monday but just Incase you see this message before then.

Fitting a few bits up tonight & going to need the front ABS Sensor Ring Too please Tim as it’s smaller on the HP4 Race Rotors & is mounted via the brake disc mounting bolts.

Will call Monday but just Incase you see this message before then.

The sensor ring from the HP4 race is ?100 delivered to you. Do you need the bolts as well?

Sorry Tim I forgot to ask last week when I placed my order, how long do the parts take to arrive from Germany?

Hi mate, Normally a week (which would be tomorrow) and I've just checked and that's when it'll be in. I'll call you when it's here :)

Back