New member Andy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyL

Reaction score
Evening all,

I'm Andy, I swapping my Yamaha R1 4C8 next week for a damaged s1000rr witch will be my next track bike. I also own a cbr1000rr track bike and a KTM 250 EXCF.

My R1 I picked up damage as well so rebuild it last summer, and got it back on the road. But i've never enjoyed riding it so hasn't been out much. I been looking for a S1000rr for some time now for a track toy and last night one popped up on eBay for what I think was a good price, I made him a offer part ex with my R1 and the deal is done bike will be getting dropped off next week. I will mostly likely sell the blade on to found the parts needed for the new bike. And to get the misses off my back about having too many bikes. Although I really enjoy the blade and have a good pace on it, so may try and keep it.

Anyway hopefully i'll be able to find any information i need on here and maybe some parts i'll be needing.

Andy

Welcome to the forum Andy and congratulations on your new RR!

Best of luck with the build, I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you onboard your new steed.

Do you ride on green lanes with your 250 EXC or do you use it as a SuperMoto?

Enjoy the forum [emoji41]

- Oli

Cheers pal, The KTM is for green lanes only had it a few months now but been out a fair bit on it and loving it.

Andy

Back