S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russeller

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm based in Dublin Ireland and currently ride Kawasaki ER6F, have order placed for the new S1000RR Sport which is scheduled for delivery in Oct.

Current riding has been around Ireland but planning a few longer trips in Europe on the S1000RR next year.

Cheers,
Russeller

Hey All,

I'm based in Dublin Ireland and currently ride Kawasaki ER6F, have order placed for the new S1000RR Sport which is scheduled for delivery in Oct.

Current riding has been around Ireland but planning a few longer trips in Europe on the S1000RR next year.

Cheers,
Russeller

Welcome dickhead!!! :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR order!

Thank you for supporting the forum, it is greatly appreciated [emoji846]

I am sure you will have many happy miles ahead of you onboard your new RR. Shall look forward to seeing some photos and feedback later this year [emoji41]

- Oli

hi and welcome , been over Europe a few times on my Sthou , pretty comfy considering what type of bike it is :)

Hi Oli,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Happy to contribute to the forum as I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys :D

Cheers,
Russeller

Hi Fenick,

Looking forward to getting out of Ireland when I have the bike, sat on it at a bike show and from then that was me sold.
Felt more comfy then expected, I'll confirm how comfy once I get on it for a few hours :D

Cheers,
Russeller

Back