S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know unfortunately. It was 5055 on Dec 3, 8200 today.
Mine shows 9000 status today, which is Departed plant. Next stage is UK distribution center and then the dealer. Still scheduled on week 52, right for Christmas.

Mine is in the UK, at the BMW PDI centre, at Sywell, near Oxford, waiting for the oil cooler to be changed...

Even when they leave Germany, they still need the oil cooler replaced, well, mine does anyway.

So, after 18 months of waiting, I ordered in July 2018, mine will be a 2020 bike, the oil cooler is due to be fitted on January 10th, my dealer says he should receive it by the 16th and hopefully I will receive it by the 20th January.

Watch this space.

Just spoken to my dealer, apparently my bike is built now at the factory and highly likely it will be here by Week 2 2020 as showing on their system.

Something to keep you going for those of us waiting for our bikes, came in my Youtube feed today. BMW factory production process of the S1000RR. OK it’s a gen 3 but you get the idea of what our bikes might be going through. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Z2DGhCk2aFo

actual picture from the bmw factory. :)

HB6KD7Y.jpg

Mine was originally scheduled for March.
Then it was suddenly Tues last week, then Friday, then this Tuesday, then today.
I can’t moan because it’s still likely to come early, but come on BMW, get your act together.
I know it’s not the dealers fault and they’re as bewildered as me.

Part of me wants to call to see what’s going on, but another part fears that Diane Abbott may answer the phone.

Mine was originally scheduled for March.
Then it was suddenly Tues last week, then Friday, then this Tuesday, then today.
I can’t moan because it’s still likely to come early, but come on BMW, get your act together.
I know it’s not the dealers fault and they’re as bewildered as me.

Part of me wants to call to see what’s going on, but another part fears that Diane Abbott may answer the phone.

Diane Abbot bit cracked me up hahahaha

Well, it happened. My Gen4 Sport + Perf pack was delivered to a dealer today. Sadly I can't pick it up myself but it will go on to a Dyno for run-in shortly in Jan.

Nov, 2019 - Dec 23, 2019

Mine arrived today:smile-new:
S1000RR M Sport Ordered Jan 2019 delivered Dec 2019

Back