S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my 2019 Sport on the first day of the NEC show. Bike has now been built (yesterday) and left the factory. Expected delivery week 39 (2 weeks).
Congratulations man! You will enjoy it!

Went into dealers Saturday and was told I had about 3 weeks max to change my order.
Got a call yesterday saying my bikes landed and can have it this month.

Well I'm getting totally hacked off with my dealer to the point I'm going to ring around others which may lead to me cancelling my order with them. It seems they don't want my money :shame:
I know I'll go back in the queue but that's not the issue.
I know there is Vines in Guildford or Brighton I believe. Can anyone recommend these or others in the South please.

Well I'm getting totally hacked off with my dealer to the point I'm going to ring around others which may lead to me cancelling my order with them. It seems they don't want my money :shame:
I know there is Vines in Guildford or Brighton I believe. Can anyone recommend these or others in the South please.

What’s happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long story but they're just so frustrating to deal with and I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
Trying to seal the deal under their request to take it this month but they never ring or have ANY positive information.

Chandlers near Brighton are good. Never bought a bike from them, but serviced few times on way to Almeria, and bought few parts.

Vines of Guildford don’t have any availability until April next year

Vines of Guildford don’t have any availability until April next year

Yeah I'm aware this will be the case and I'm not bothered when I get it.
Despite being told over a week ago that my bike was on its way and I can get it at the end of the month. They are failing to set up the finance details, getting prices on what extras I want. They've never rang me back when they said they would several times. Been told the Akra being fitted will void my warranty, despite me letting them know there is now a BMW fit/fix.

Yeah I'm aware this will be the case and I'm not bothered when I get it.
Despite being told over a week ago that my bike was on its way and I can get it at the end of the month. They are failing to set up the finance details, getting prices on what extras I want. They've never rang me back when they said they would several times. Been told the Akra being fitted will void my warranty, despite me letting them know there is now a BMW fit/fix.

Send an email to this address [email protected] and give them either your order number or frame number. Ask for the current status code. I have attached a list of status codes and their meanings. For everything else just rock up at your dealer and make them give you the information you want.

d6c107a52053a95785f0afb1cfa65059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that knoxx.
But they don't know their arse from their elbow.
I live on the Isle of Wight so cant just pop in whenever I like.
I went in 2 weeks ago and he showed me the traffic light system they use to determine progress. I saw where my bike was at and was told I had a few weeks to change my mind on the spec if I wanted. On the Monday I got a call it was on its way, wtf !! So as it was coming I decided not to change spec and keep the M I had ordered. But since then it just seems they don't want the business.

Latest is my bike is at the shop and should be collecting next Saturday.
Still not sorted out any figures so don't know what I'm expected to pay.

Hopefully they will just hand over the keys seeing as they dont seem to want your money.

Tbf I sorted mine out over the phone the day before delivery, but I agree it is slack of them not to have sorted out your pricing already. Have you tried the dealer principle?

Hopefully they will just hand over the keys seeing as they dont seem to want your money.

Tbf I sorted mine out over the phone the day before delivery, but I agree it is slack of them not to have sorted out your pricing already. Have you tried the dealer principle?

What's this dealer principal ?

It seems odd that a few bikes are trickling through but no sign of a proper supply yet. I must admit I'm having a great time knocking around on the 1250GS BMW have given me and in no hurry to pick up the new bike but I do get pangs of envy when I see you guys reporting back!

I ordered in November last year. I also got the same letter a couple of weeks and then the bike shows up out of the blue today. Oh well, still some of the summer left to enjoy it and got the ?500 voucher to spend on bling.

I hope you all get yours soon too.

What is the £500 voucher

Read a few threads referring to receiving a £500 voucher. Has this offer now expired?

What is the £500 voucher

Read a few threads referring to receiving a £500 voucher. Has this offer now expired?

As far I’m aware the £500 offer’s open to everyone who’s suffered a delay to their originally stated delivery. At some point I guess dealers started to take orders without a clear delivery date being given to the customer, so in this case it’s probably worth individuals checking with customer services.

Back