S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they?re starting to appear now. Mines going in on Wednesday for it?s run in service just in time for the NC500 next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m crying

Went to cannons today to find out about when my new s1000rr is going to be landing in the showroom to be told production has been put on hold and won?t get it till October, apparently down to a third party part that Bmw are not happy with so have put a hold on production till said part can be resolved I had to regrettably pull my deposit

2 Ms in Scotland - can I ask when you ordered and what kind of notice you had before delivery? Was it always July promised?

Ordered day after I seen it at nec bike show, traded in old trusty steed November time. First delivery date 1st April, end of April then 5th May, 1st June, last week in June, July... and ta dah! .. been told about the credit by dealer. I don?t envy the dealers as they are getting the brunt of the customers ..

Contacted my dealer AGAIN on Friday to get an update on the delivery on my M Sport. They said it STILL doesn’t have a build date. Now likely to be October or later. Over a year after placing my deposit.

So, I’ve cancelled my order and will be putting a deposit down on the gorgeous new 2020 R1M that was launched at the weekend.

BMW... hang your heads in shame.

From what I seen, there?s not much of an update on the new R1 from the current model? Just a facelift really?

From what I seen, there’s not much of an update on the new R1 from the current model? Just a facelift really?

Exactly,,, it's made my mind up to wait it out. No mention of the seamless gearbox that was rumoured, but it would have took a lot more than that to temp me.

Was in at Douglas Park yesterday and looks like someone has dropped their demo sport bike.
It?s all scuffed down the left hand side.

Back