S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate of mine asked the local dealer for a delivery date if ordered now and they said Q1 2020 - seems like I got EXTREMELY lucky with my delivery last Tuesday
Did you get the M sport version ?

Hi just joinedthe forum,
I ordered mine in Nov 18 and only just managed to get a test ride on the weekend. They recon i'm looking at september!
However after the test ride I am please to say it will be worth the wait!

Interesting that the dates are falling back. I was told the 17th June last month but when I test rode the demo my bike was still not showing a build date. I'm off to RedBull Ring and Mugello at the end of July and having the new bike to take over there would go some way to convincing me to go ahead with buying it! If its not coming until September and money is still tight I'll be tempted to put it off until next year. All that said I am still buzzing from the test ride. I really loved riding the bike, its without doubt better than anything else I've ever rode. It doesn't scream and shout drama like a Ducati for instance but for pure handling quality and potential speed I reckon it's going to be stunning.

Last edited:
New to the forum as well.
Spoke to dealer today, no date for delivery though a batch is expected end of the month.
What he couldn't tell me was how many in the batch.

Rode the bike .. awesome .. have an 18 plate sport now , promised July, M sport .. ordered in March 19, after test ride told end of September .. canceled my order .. deposit refunded .. regroup in 2020 see what happens ???? Sucks !!!

I spoke with Bahnstormers today and mine is showing as the 24th June week so fingers crossed.

I've had an order in since last year, I think around september/october time when the bike was first announced. I was one of the first four to order so luckily will get the first batch.

Last edited:
Which Bahnstormers is that, Maidenhaead or Alston? My order was November and I was getting a date of end of July despite being "one of the first" orders.

Have any customers actually had bikes delivered in the uk yet?

Mine's been delivered. Collect it Saturday (15th). Thankfully all this bloody rain looks like it will be stopped by then :peaceful:

I've just read through the German S1000RR boards. 3 de-facto deliveries and about 7 cancellations already because the delivery dates have been pushed to late 2019 / 2020 :(

Cancellations mean those that stick with it, get their bikes sooner. Very noble of the cancellers to be so generous lol

Back