S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve heard dealers are being offered allocation of bikes if they also take a red one (or grey) normal model as well. All that stopped with the oil cooler issue anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all waiting for parts, I don’t really know when it will be done, the hope first or second week of December receive the parts.

Bahnstormer have 5 more bikes arriving.

Give them. Call if you are looking.

If they receive bikes which ones? Made just now? Which would mean with new oil cooler installed? Or stocks of bikes already made without the cooler.

Anyway was just curious

If they receive bikes which ones? Made just now? Which would mean with new oil cooler installed? Or stocks of bikes already made without the cooler.

Anyway was just curious

These are not newly received bikes, but previous cancelation.

The dealer I took my bike to a couple of weeks ago in Spain didn't seem to have any issues getting a cooler. Told me that they would have it in 10 days from Germany and I've got my bike booked in for a couple of things next month when I'm back over.

Hi Guys,

So what's the current stance from the dealers on this? If I went in today to place an order when am I likely to get delivery? Are they even taking new orders?

Thanks.

Expect a long wait particularly if you want an M Sport model. Some of us have been waiting well over a year having placed orders back in 2018...

Bikes are being delivered in Germany however they come without a new cooler that means dealer has to wait for a new one in order to replace it and then is finally able to deliver these new bikes.

Hi Guys,

So what's the current stance from the dealers on this? If I went in today to place an order when am I likely to get delivery? Are they even taking new orders?

Thanks.
According to my dealer u be looking at April/May for delivery now....with recall work having being done.

Do not ask to amend your order. :(
Mine was on the system for a week 48 build slot.
Then last week, I made a tweak to the spec (added the pillion option and Rad guards), and now the build slot has dropped back to Week 4 next year. :(
So now I will leave the bike until after the registration change. May as well have a '20' plate.

I have just been told that my actual bike is due to arrive on December 9th, with all the recalls completed. woohoo :tennis:

Just need a few dry days to get some miles on it and get it derestricted, not sure how realistic that is, but hopefully the council will not have salted the roads by then.

It has been a long wait, since July 2018...

Back