S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lloyds of Carlisle Delivered My S1000RR Sport c/w performance pack, Rad guards and seat hump.
Only managed 90 miles yesterday but am back out tomorrow :race2_smilie:
Congratulations on the new bike! I bought my Sport from Lloyds, they've been great right through the process, especially dealing with the delivery delay which I had, very helpful and easy to deal with.

Good luck for tomorrow Marc, enjoy the pickup and ride home :)
Thanks Schuey but alas it wasn't to be. Work called up and I had to come in. Wasnt fussed as the weather was naff anyways.... lol But fingers crossed for next week

Fingers crossed indeed. I know you?ve been excited about it and the helpful chap that you are, you deserve it brother!

Thanks Schuey but alas it wasn't to be. Work called up and I had to come in. Wasnt fussed as the weather was naff anyways.... lol But fingers crossed for next week

I think you have only missed out on looking at it in your garage this weekend seeing what the weather is doing. Forecast for next week is good!

I think you have only missed out on looking at it in your garage this weekend seeing what the weather is doing. Forecast for next week is good!
My Saturday and Sundays are always working...Thurs Friday my days off..... But gonna see about getting up there early Tuesday perhaps and seeing what can be done.....and the gawping in the garage would have involved some stroking and polishing I'm sure!

Update...finally managed to get into dealer today for a pick up! Will update and do a full post once i've recovered but in todays heat from 9:30 till 1:30 we covered all A roads from Cheltenham, Hereford, Worcester, Evesham, Stow in the Wold, Cirencester and back home....132 miles covered

Initial thoughts....gearbox sooo much slicker than the demo. Finding neutral was a breeze...the double bubble screen made a big difference in looks and buffering....and yes I had a massive grin on my face.

Update...finally managed to get into dealer today for a pick up! Will update and do a full post once i've recovered but in todays heat from 9:30 till 1:30 we covered all A roads from Cheltenham, Hereford, Worcester, Evesham, Stow in the Wold, Cirencester and back home....132 miles covered

Initial thoughts....gearbox sooo much slicker than the demo. Finding neutral was a breeze...the double bubble screen made a big difference in looks and buffering....and yes I had a massive grin on my face.

i think there demo bike was a friday bike.lol i didnt like it and based my purchase on reviews. :)

It?s been sold.... 17k with 5000 miles on it. Think collection was today
off to infinity motorcycles tomorrow in Wallingford to look at mesh lightweight summer jackets... my one piece today gently roasted me inside out haha

Congratulations Marc, really pleased for you as you've been waiting for ages. I know I would have been climbing the walls by now and you have the patience of a saint! Glad you had a fantastic collection day with the weather to top it off! :)

Thanks Kev and Jas....glad ur issues with the sump are sorted Kev....tonight i'm going to be reading my manual....lots of homework to do.

And yeah waited and waited but its here now looking awesome in my garage...just a bit miffed dealer didn't email me my details for my tracker so i can activate it!

It?s been sold.... 17k with 5000 miles on it. Think collection was today
off to infinity motorcycles tomorrow in Wallingford to look at mesh lightweight summer jackets... my one piece today gently roasted me inside out haha

If no luck with the vented gear at Infinity, there is a Helmet City in Kidlington now (same building as Kings Two Wheel Centre), they might have some summer stuff :sneakiness:

If no luck with the vented gear at Infinity, there is a Helmet City in Kidlington now (same building as Kings Two Wheel Centre), they might have some summer stuff :sneakiness:
Ah cool will check that out on the map...thanks Katie.

Congratulations Marc, really pleased you?ve got your M-Sport home now. Hope you can get the rest of the run-in miles done ASAP [emoji41]

Re mesh jackets; I?ve been using a Knox Zephyr mesh jacket for a few years now and think it?s good.

Thanks Kev and Jas....glad ur issues with the sump are sorted Kev....tonight i'm going to be reading my manual....lots of homework to do.

And yeah waited and waited but its here now looking awesome in my garage...just a bit miffed dealer didn't email me my details for my tracker so i can activate it!

Yeah I?m glad it?s fixed too can get back to riding it now :)

Let me know next time you come up this way maybe we could meet for a ride?

Back