S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to my dealer today, preston booker, he is hoping my bike arrives tomorrow, this then means I should get it next week. i was wondering about the run in period so thanks as you've all kind of answered it, only thing was i was hoping to do the miles fairly quickly on a few runs to Anglesey bu according the the abstract from the manual above it doesn't recommend prolonged periods at the same speed which is exactly what I was going to do on the A55, I suppose i could always go through the North Wales hills instead but i feel it would kill me if i couldn't open her up whilst doing so haha

thanks guys for clearing up the running in question,i have not even turned the engine on, yet alone riding the thing, hopefully the weather will get better soon,whats the best and simple way of fitting motografixs tank protectors its in 4 pieces, I don't want to f..k it up

Pick my m pack up on Monday.... Can't wait.

Said goodbye to my D675r yesterday, she was a beaut, handled well and purred like a good un. Red lined her in all but 6th, and sad to see her go

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Put a deposit down yesterday on an M Sport. Chassis assigned (late Feb production date so hopefully no caliper issues). Picking up Saturday!
Nice one mate.... congrats on joining up here and supporting the forum too

We should all meet up at Santa pod or somewhere central for a mass Gen 4 photoshoot or forum shoot lol

im going out on the bike tomorrow if the weather is as good as they say it should be,how can you change the rev light to say 7000revs ive looked in the book and cant see any info,also with the satnav on can you see mph,and revs,cos when i started it today the map covered the whole screen

Picked my new puppy up today...
0df53178e1554e1e7246d25238e1c91b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Back