Hello everyone. First time S1000RR owner.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott-Jarvis

Reaction score
Im Scott, 30 years old, from Dorset, passed my test just over 3 years ago. Had an SV650s for 2 years, sold that last july, and in september i picked up a 2011 S1000RR, after i kept saying to myself i want a screamer.
I shall get round to putting some pictures and more info up soon.
Thanks for reading and i shall be taking a look around soon

Welcome to the forum Scott and congratulations on your new RR!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

What were some of your favourite experiences onboard your SV650?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have a great Summer on two wheels [emoji41]

- Oli

Welcome to the forum Scott and congratulations on your new RR!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

What were some of your favourite experiences onboard your SV650?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have a great Summer on two wheels [emoji41]

- Oli

Thanks you.
I enjoy all types, cruising, but also some more enthusiastic riding, not much into to touring at the moment, but that might change in the future.
My favourite moments were most of the miles i got on it, first bike, i liked looking at it as much i liked riding it, it was a joyful easy bike.

Thanks you.
I enjoy all types, cruising, but also some more enthusiastic riding, not much into to touring at the moment, but that might change in the future.
My favourite moments were most of the miles i got on it, first bike, i liked looking at it as much i liked riding it, it was a joyful easy bike.
hi and welcome Scott , I've toured all over Europe a few times on my RR , quite comfy considering what type of bike it is (unless you get stuck in a 2 hour bike jam trying to get out of the LeMans GP circuit :( )...

hi and welcome Scott , I've toured all over Europe a few times on my RR , quite comfy considering what type of bike it is (unless you get stuck in a 2 hour bike jam trying to get out of the LeMans GP circuit :( )...

Hello. awesome, i bet that sucked !! its more the weight of me, i dont think im heavy enough to sink in to the seat, so my boney ass is kinda perched on top of the seat, so between 2 ans 3 hours i get a rather numb ass

Back