Ornament repair

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone ANY idea what is the best adhesive for porcelain or whatever this is ornament repair...I've got 2 pack epoxy and impact adhesive but these are too crude and heavy...

This is one of those family things I've been given to try and repair... something to do with me being handy with tools and motorbikes [emoji849] I was nominated by child 2....

Cheers

86f98ad52be6e375670f4f01e6b8bb03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

This things got big sentimental value to the owner..so don't want to make an arse of it.

Immediately considered Super Glue but thought the material was perhaps too porous and would absorb it too much and not leave enough to properly bond...

Last edited:
This things got big sentimental value to the owner..so don't want to make an arse of it.

Immediately considered Super Glue but thought the material was perhaps too porous and would absorb it too much and not leave enough to properly bond...

i did think that too, so maybe drip a few drops on either side and let it go off before a few more drops and attach.

i did think that too, so maybe drip a few drops on either side and let it go off before a few more drops and attach.
Great minds, I did think of that last night.. sounds just the ticket..mind you.....I was the boy that done Airfix models and got glue fingerprints all over the parts due to my impatience !

Back