Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HereticS1K

Reaction score
hi All,

New member Sydney, NSW. I have had my S1KRR 2012 for about 3 years. Got a few other bikes (Honda SP2 and a RGV250)
The S1K is all stock as its plenty fast enought for me

Any way hope to contribute to the forum where i can

cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt.

Nice wee stable of Pony's there... Sydneys quality, I've a mate from Scotland who I visited years ago when he lived in Leichardt if that's how it's spelled ?..

Anyhow welcome from Scotland from me..

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi Matt.

Nice wee stable of Pony's there... Sydneys quality, I've a mate from Scotland who I visited years ago when he lived in Leichardt if that's how it's spelled ?..

Anyhow welcome from Scotland from me..

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome, its nice having a few bikes but I have very little time to ride them. I actually live quite close to Liechhardt

Belated welcome from me too

- Alex

Thanks Alex

Welcome to the forum Matt!

What have been some of your favourite experiences onboard your RR so far?

- Oli

What kind of riding do you do when you get out, any track time ?

Just road riding and just barely, I just don't get any time to ride with all my commitments. Might take the bike out once every few months :mad:

Welcome to the forum Matt!

What have been some of your favourite experiences onboard your RR so far?

- Oli

Hmm tough one but non really and I know I'll catch a lot of flakk cause I'm on a S1000RR forum but to me its just like all my other 4 cylinder sport bikes, albiet much faster. Used to have a CBR1KRR 06 and a R1 08 and almost the same feeling to me when I ride them

Now when I ride the SP2 or the RGV they are different, nothing like them really out there any more and each time I ride them there is a special little something there that the S1KRR doesn't have

Not faulting the S1KRR at all (Its a wonderful bike :emmersed:)

Back