Aprilia

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carsonr6

Banned
Reaction score
Just been out a test ride on the new RSV4 - what a bike. Better bike than the Ducati V4S in my opinion.

ac0d10f10d9b0e274cb5c99e6c5bcdf7.jpg

40e582a119fc20c10baf3be020625f77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved it. Yeah it was Jim Allan?s.

I rode the V4S last week and couldn?t fault it either but i just seemed to prefer the Ape over the V4S.
The Ape didn?t seem as fast but it?s no slouch, I think that?s purely because the V4S is so fast. It?s mental fast.

The noise of the Ape is one of the best sounding bikes I?ve ever heard. It?s unreal.

Yes amazing sound with the Akrapovic exhaust can. Previously had an RSV4 RF with full Akrapovic titanium system abs race ecu which was a bit too noisy.

Been debating whether to get I’ve of these or a new S1000RR motorsport

It’s a tough decision as I love both bikes

Wheels International have reduced the price of the 2019 Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory to £17,995

However I have been offered a brand new unregistered bike elsewhere for £500 cheaper. £4K off the RRP

Don’t know anyone that’s actually bought one. It was a cracking ride just dated looking

Awesome bike especially for £17,500 new with Akrapovic pipe. The sound is awesome, however after owning an RSV4 RF for the past 3 years thinking the BMW will be a bit different.

However each time I have ridden the 1100 Factory been tempted to get her another Aprilia.

One of the best bikes I’ve ridden. Just a shame you need to keep your helmet on when you get off due to embarrassment at how ugly it is [emoji23]

Back