Bike Caffs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacRR

Reaction score
Tried out a couple of bike caffs today, Super Sausage Cafe near Towcester first, loads of bikes and some really interesting stuff including a lot of mint 2 strokes, LC's, RGV's, KH's and Kettles, food good and friendly atmosphere. Then a 30 odd mile run towards Stratford on Avon and Caffeine & Machine. This is a bike & car oriented restaurant / cafe, a few chavs but again some really interesting stuff and well worth dropping in if you're in the area, a couple of 'classics' below...

Attachments

• IMG_1515 (4).JPG
    IMG_1515 (4).JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1512.JPG
    IMG_1512.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 68
Must have smelled brilliant Mac... what's the wee buzzer with telelever forks is it a Zundapp ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yeah there was some smart kit there, took me back... no idea what the moped was, couldn't believe it was road legal, bloke riding it was in race leathers...

Let us know if you venture that way again... can meet up for a cuppa

Hi Amit, how are you doing? Not sure when I'll be over there again (although I will be) but yes I'll give you a shout, might be good to have a S1K / KTM (cough) meet up in the next few weeks??

Back