What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Just a bit of carbon where I always wanted to have it installed.

Still waiting for the oil cooler then Ohlins steering damper, gb racing engine protectors and radiator protectors will be installed.

Need some M stickers for the BP

c17134364c8144db74da7438dd0965a9.jpg
f1d86fe861526a160eaff1f362a2dfbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alpha Racing Clutch Cable

Why do you need a new clutch cable?

It’s not essential but given the bike will be stripped as soon as it arrives then I may as well fit one. It’s a little bit lighter, and much more flexible than the OEM one, making routing easier. But like I said it’s not really essential as you generally only use the clutch lever when leaving pit lane.

i like the belly pan is it bmw or ilmberger yeah it does need some decals or something to make it pop

i like the belly pan is it bmw or ilmberger yeah it does need some decals or something to make it pop

Yeah need to find a decent shop where to get these decals. It’s Ilmberger. BMW has none for this bike.

I just wanted the cat covered. I need to use the OEM as law enforcement is strict around here.

Decals

Yeah need to find a decent shop where to get these decals.

Contact Sublime Designs on +447891864997, or via FB, and they will be able to make exactly what you want and ship them to you.

did you need any sort of fitting kit to fit the ilmberger belly pan and does the inner fairing by the sides of the rads have to be removed or trimmed.cheers

did you need any sort of fitting kit to fit the ilmberger belly pan and does the inner fairing by the sides of the rads have to be removed or trimmed.cheers

There is no fitting kit it comes bare.
You need to remove the 4 rubber grommets and a couple of threads out of the OEM and replace them into the carbon belly pan. Easy job.

No need to cut the plastic trim on the sides of the radiator.
I did noticed that there is no hole for the breather hoses though.

The trickiest is fixing it on the area of the radiator because it attaches to the side panels as well. Also check that the threads on the panels don’t move out of place before placing the carbon in. Easier to use a box or something to lift it on place then you can easily do these tasks. The rest goes easy.

You can be firm while aligning the parts in order to insert the bolts.
The pan fits right.

nice one thanks for the advice on fitting the belly pan,does it come with any form of a heat shield to stop the carbon from melting,

ampj8 whats the make of your tank knee protectors, also did you remove the org tail grafics before you put on the motografix ones, cheers

nice one thanks for the advice on fitting the belly pan,does it come with any form of a heat shield to stop the carbon from melting,

Yes. Inside it has heat shield let’s see in the hotter months of the year.

ampj8 whats the make of your tank knee protectors, also did you remove the org tail grafics before you put on the motografix ones, cheers

The tank side protectors are Stompgrips.

Yes I removed the OEM stickers didn’t liked them not being lackered. With a hair dryer you warm them up and peel them out. It goes out in one piece.

cheers for your help,ive ordered the motografix tank pad,and rear seat unit decals,and the belly pan,all I need now is the bike to turn up in march,:race2_smilie:

@ampj8 @paradoc - who did you order the belly pan through? Its on my list of things to do.

I ordered directly from Ilmberger Carbon at their web page. Made bank transfer and presto!

Latest posts

Back