What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Oh and Evotech Radiator and Oil Rad covers...in black...obvs :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking for a replacement belly pan since removing the CAT. The Akra is purpleing up nicely but need an extended belly pan. Performance Parts is showing one but don't seem to have in stock for the past two months.

Looking for a replacement belly pan since removing the CAT. The Akra is purpleing up nicely but need an extended belly pan. Performance Parts is showing one but don't seem to have in stock for the past two months.

Have you got the full Akrapovic titanium system fitted?

Thinking of getting one fitted to mine prior to collection. What’s your thoughts on it?

Have you got the full Akrapovic titanium system fitted?

Thinking of getting one fitted to mine prior to collection. What’s your thoughts on it?

Yes I got it fitted by my Motorrad dealer. It's the original Akrapovic as BMW hadn't released one yet. Sounds great and looks fantastic now it's started to purple up with the heat. I would like the extended belly pan as the original one shows the bottom of the engine block.

Evotech tail
Evotech pillion peg hole covers
Bmw radiator protectors (look nicer imo)
Bmw axle protectors
Gb racing engine covers
Semi shaded taller screen MRA or BMW
Stompgrips side tank
Motografix tank pad and tail stickers
Limberger carbon belly pan street

That’s enough (for the moment)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much activity in this part of the forum.....yet!

So what has everyone bought or planning to buy? I've had a few beers and looking at a few bits:

GB Racing engine covers
Evotech protection bits and tail tidy
Carbon akra end can, full system to follow once I work out how and who to go to for a remap (any ideas?!)
Possibly a private plate

Anyone else?

Hi mate hope your well, I remember you from M3cutters👍

Some parts arrived so did the mounting. The tail was the longest mostly because all those zip ties and how the cables are all tied.

Evotech tail tidy
Bmw axle protectors
Bmw stand bobbins
Bmw high wind shield dark
Stompgrips

The radiator covers were with dealer but I let him do that I don’t have a decent garage or platform to work comfortably.

b77d50e10ef18faaf92f58996587e869.jpg
7f2d7b84dcee096726ee755ab6efb807.jpg
873e64da6555efb672e4eee07bc4e2fb.jpg

Someone asked how my tank bag was fixed so have put some pictures up. Its the new bmw 1.5ltr one. On my gen 3 I used to put everything in the tail section (puncture kit, wallet, phone). Now way you can do that with the gen 4 so I wanted the smallest tank bag I could find. I want it to be well out of the way of me and the sat nav when its mounted. This looked like a good option. You swap out two screws in the tank cover for the ones in the picture. The bag simply "pops" on and off these two studs. Its really secure. I'm going to stick some venture shield where it sits just so it does not mark the pain. Comes with a small water proof cover too.

20191012_141923.jpg
20191013_113911.jpg
20191013_113936.jpg
20191013_113951.jpg

I’ve got the 1.5 litre tank bag too, got the dealer to install it for £75 - brill little thing, can’t tell it’s there when riding. As you say, you can’t get jack sh1t under the rear seat cover of an M.

Thanks. On a gen 3 R I used to have the Wunderlich bag which locked in a similar way. I found it useful.
Will wait to see if they come with a similar one than this bmw which already looks good imo.

On the rear I have tools and disc lock.

alpha Racing

More alpha Racing parts have arrived recently in preparation for the track conversion. Mounting kits for their race fairings and race seat unit along with a rain light.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Got pads for tank and tail from Motografix.

Like how much the tank pad covers and on the tail I was not so happy that the OEM sticker was not coated so went for this ones.
Look nice I know as I had one on my R before and they hold well for long.

Also the Ilmberger Carbon license plate holder from other angle.

34ef00f68ee90488b8c613b20a41c972.jpg
3af22ae48501725c1f275570e9d900c7.jpg
2031aeb60285aa59c1f3008099d8299f.jpg

Can I ask where you bought the black stompgrips from?

I can only see distributors in Germany for them.

OK, found them at Reactive parts.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Can I ask where you bought the black stompgrips from?

I can only see distributors in Germany for them.

OK, found them at Reactive parts.

Thanks.

My dealer had them when I got the bike so I took them.
I did ordered once from them: directly.

Got pads for tank and tail from Motografix.

Like how much the tank pad covers and on the tail I was not so happy that the OEM sticker was not coated so went for this ones.
Look nice I know as I had one on my R before and they hold well for long.

Also the Ilmberger Carbon license plate holder from other angle.

34ef00f68ee90488b8c613b20a41c972.jpg
3af22ae48501725c1f275570e9d900c7.jpg
2031aeb60285aa59c1f3008099d8299f.jpg

Really like the additional graphics you’ve put on but I’ve not managed to find them on the Motografix website, I can find the tank protector but not the other bits - have you had those custom made?

Back