What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Thanks baz. Ill hold fire then. It would be good to get all the track relevant stuff together on one thread at some point.

These guys certainly do some impressive stuff.Names like PBM,Harris,MSS etc.were mentioned in conversation.

alpha Racing

Alpharacing rearsets - says cant be used with sidestand.

Rumour has it that the alpha Racing shift lever from their rearsets will fit directly in place of the OEM gear lever. If this is the case it would mean that you don’t have to use the mounting block which replaces the side stand.

Question for those who have purchased a tail tidy....anyone got any pics of it fitted??

I’ve got an R & G one on my M - looks great, can’t find how to attach a pic on this mobile version of the forum but there’s plenty available on line. Bit fiddly to get the panels off to install but a few mins on You Tube and you’ll be sorted.

Yes Evotech’s good, had them on both of my previous Gens - sold the last on on e bay for £3.50!!

I have the evotech one but haven’t fitted it and may never do so if it becomes a trackbike. Looks well made.

Bought some GB Racing engine covers in prep for the track next month. Anyone know where I can get some mirror blank plates?

BMW do a track kit - number plate removal and mirrors blanks

BMW do a track kit - number plate removal and mirrors blanks

Just been in touch with the dealer. They’ve quoted £43 for it. Seems too cheap considering the Gilles kit is £103

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats about right. Its just a few blanking bits.

Shocking what Gilles are charging. Dealer can get me them next day so all good. I’ll pick them up Monday

Fitted some GB racing covers today

0c9a7a8118cb73a8f20603cfb9836ced.jpg

Also went over to the dealer and bought some of the mirror and number plate blanks. Can’t believe the price of the genuine BMW blanks compared to aftermarket items like Gilles

How did you get on with the covers, I haven’t fitted mine yet?

Help needed!
Has anyone fitted a Givi Tankbag to the new model yet?
I am going to Scotland tomorrow and cannot see what model tankring will fit
The BMW tankbag is only available of 7 day order from Germany and I cannot see how to fit the Kriega Tank Pad to new bike
Any advice will save my back

Covers fitted, mirrors and plate removed.

Bring on Alcarras next month

b7dbef968af35340ebd55ac989762166.jpg

a67facb056e82dde79171ad3b5b7c033.jpg

910ce1d17ce1a659e41eb918e3867ae9.jpg

a1d1f78e886375ee22f0b41495034fbd.jpg

Added the Full Titanium System. All done by Motorrad dealer. Added BMW Carbon panel with exception of front hugger. BMW branded Rear set and levers. It's an M Sport model so goes well with the carbon wheels. I had all the red white and blue panels painted Storm Black...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back