What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Well obviously it depends on complexity of work. Full Akra would probably require 3-4hrs work and Im pretty sure dealer would want to charge for that.
Baha, I didn’t even get the installation of my paddock stand spools for free lol

Emailed the dealer today for a price on the data logger and the blank kit for the mirrors and number plate.

Told me there?s no price or release date for the data logger yet. The blanking kit is ?45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC Project stubby available

79af6e8b0293a53cf2bb545e00ff1ad5.jpg

It may fit without upsetting the emissions of Euro4...but it certainly doesn't meet the noise levels of Euro4.

BMW rear paddock stand 230 Euro.

It may fit without upsetting the emissions of Euro4...but it certainly doesn't meet the noise levels of Euro4.

What information do you have to suggest it will not meet noise levels?

The picture is of a slip-on with the full cat still in place. My guess would be that it's not much louder than stock. Some solid information be good to know...

What information do you have to suggest it will not meet noise levels?

The picture is of a slip-on with the full cat still in place. My guess would be that it's not much louder than stock. Some solid information be good to know...

Oh come on now - look at the size difference.

SC projects exhaust's are notoriously loud. Had one on my MV. Nice cans and well made.

To be honest, I?m not sure it could be any louder than my shorty Austin Racing on my 16 RR. That?s LOUD!

I’m thinking of just going for the end can on my bike (when it finally arrives). Would be interested to hear recommendations.

I?m thinking of just going for the end can on my bike (when it finally arrives). Would be interested to hear recommendations.

I?ve got my eye on the shorty MotoGP style Akrapovic slip on. That?s if my bike ever gets delivered 😂

Sounds like you had a great test ride today :encouragement:
Any idea how much the shorty would be?

Yeah... loved the bike. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Akra shorty is anywhere between ?550 & ?700 depending on which website you go for. BMW might be adding a version of it to their catalogue apparently. If so, expect ?650+

Austin Racing have updated their website with prices for their slip ons and full systems

bf8b16b20d7874adff0a45d1a30b8523.jpg

Stupid question time.
I presume the full Akra system won’t meet the noise restriction tests on any of the UK circuits?

Stupid question time.
I presume the full Akra system won’t meet the noise restriction tests on any of the UK circuits?

2016 Gen3's OEM SS (without the Euro4 cat) + Full Akra Muffler is 97db without the baffle.

Akrapovič

I presume the full Akra system won?t meet the noise restriction tests on any of the UK circuits?

Until someone has one noise tested at a UK trackday it?s hard to say. Akrapovič are quoting 105 dB for their new Evolution full race system. Fitting a baffle is probably going to be essential to pass noise testing. I have one of their systems (S-B10E9-APLT) and the baffle (V-TUV111) ready to fit to my Gen 4 when it arrives.

Back