What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Just arrived!!

425cc215bb59f57a18c8f8ead69566a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must have heard us talking about them last night Peter lol..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

You happy with them ?..., they look the dugz from what I can see..very smart..

Your welcome anytime for some Zza...

You happy with them ?..., they look the dugz from what I can see..very smart..

Your welcome anytime for some Zza...

Cheers mate.

Yes, very high quality mate , the carbon fibre is top notch also. Will get fitted up tomorrow hopefully

Looks wicked man, I just bought the same exhaust waiting for delivery did you get yours remapped or just put it on and ride.

Cheers Dan

Pedro, those lovely rear sets, at their lowest setting how do they compare to stock rear sets?
Are they the same height pegs or still higher? I like the look so much but dont want to go higher than stock pegs. Lower would be nice. But thats asking for much.

Pedro, those lovely rear sets, at their lowest setting how do they compare to stock rear sets?
Are they the same height pegs or still higher? I like the look so much but dont want to go higher than stock pegs. Lower would be nice. But thats asking for much.

Morning mate,

They are fully adjustable to suit. I?ve got them set up pretty much spot on to stock . I personally just didn?t like the black frame with the chrome rear sets. Really high quality and look the nuts!!!

d7b039647abb27761bafc69a2a7b3a0d.jpg

1125c314d4af50ebd301992e2dc6a2db.jpg

ed9f7038a317544b67746dcc9a8899a0.jpg

d8d041b47209e998489eb630a0036310.jpg

What have you bought for the gen4?

The foot pegs are adjustable but also the clutch is adjustable by moving up or down to suit.

Last edited:

pedro, from your picture it appears that you also have one more notch lower available? Is that correct?

That might be the final excuse I need to justify buying these, that they are a tad lower than stock.. Or is it a trick of the camera..

pedro, from your picture it appears that you also have one more notch lower available? Is that correct?

That might be the final excuse I need to justify buying these, that they are a tad lower than stock.. Or is it a trick of the camera..

It?s one more notch on the brake side and a few more notches on clutch side to lower mate

Yes I got it fitted by my Motorrad dealer. It's the original Akrapovic as BMW hadn't released one yet. Sounds great and looks fantastic now it's started to purple up with the heat. I would like the extended belly pan as the original one shows the bottom of the engine block.

Did you flash your ecu after having a full system out on ? My Akra exhaust has arrived but seems like the 2022 ecu is locked and can?t be flashed. Not sure whether to install it now or wait until I can get the fueling changed for the new exhaust.

What have you bought for the gen4?

Did you flash your ecu after having a full system out on ? My Akra exhaust has arrived but seems like the 2022 ecu is locked and can?t be flashed. Not sure whether to install it now or wait until I can get the fueling changed for the new exhaust.

Decided to get it installed anyway

da10fd8ecb818e3562fed6e0f7d0546e.jpg

898e8c96819d2a09accc64a05e8695aa.jpg

a2b7066b05efece99eb40db5a81da913.jpg

8c29cf573930357491429645c38945ae.jpg

3e4bace33dd03e789b8aaac3f650736e.jpg

That exhaust looks great, what's the weight saving?

I've just fitted the MRA double bubble
20220704-165643.jpg

Back