What have you bought for the K67?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What have you bought for the gen4?

Can anyone tell me if these rearsets go lower that stock ,, I no the gillies at there lowest setting are the same as stock , but I?m tying to find out if there?s go lower? And does the mechanism go 360 degrees round or is it limited .

Cheers Chris

First post ,,I though I did a quote from page 20 but it didn?t work lol ,,, it?s the m rearsets I was referring to

1374facfd03064f5ad8a9d9406a3da85.jpg

I knew I needed this. Will set it at -1 all for comfort in road then 2 or 3 for track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These

Yes they do go lower. Mine are set at 0 degrees atm so are at the standard peg height. From there they will go higher or lower - just don't ask me by how much!

Cheers for the reply, did you fit them yourself ? Someone told me they can spin round 360 degrees but looking at the pic I?m not sure they do ? and not sure you?d want them 180 degrees the other way from that pic as they will be to far forward ,,can you tell me does the peg slide forwards and backwards along the cut out ? I?m probably going to have to get my dealer to order some in so I can see how far they go down, I?m not after loads about 20mm would be fine.

No, dealer fitted them for me. If you zoom in on these pictures you can see the shiny bit around the centre bolt has graduations. Mine is currently set at zero (standard peg height) . From there you can go around to plus 4 higher or minus 1 lower. You can also see the corresponding gaps in the splines for the adjustment. There are 3 areas of adjustment. The round bit, the peg can move back and forth on the blue block, plus the blue block can slide back and forth on the black block behind it. It also looks like the angle the blue block can initially be set at is adjustable also - but you would need to check this. If that's the case you would get 20mm easy.
20210107_185757.jpg
20210107_185847.jpg
20210107_185923.jpg

Cheers mate,that helps loads,really appreciate your reply.
A trip to the dealers is on the cards as soon as they open :)

You have one measure to lower and 3 to set higher. Then you have one measure forward vs 3 backwards. All from the standard ?zero? position.
Also you can adjust the peg itself and of course the lever. Gear shift back to front , brake back to front and rotate.

Don?t think you need more really.

Cotswold doing click n collect I believe for orders and aftersales

Do they post as well?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Do they post as well?

yes mate.... they def do. Take the gen 4 service info... was posted out to all members who purchased

Got myself some new luggage, went for the Kriega us20, should attach to my bike a lot better than my old oxford plus its waterproof which the oxford wasn't as i found out to my peril in a wet scotalnd

Got myself some new luggage, went for the Kriega us20, should attach to my bike a lot better than my old oxford plus its waterproof which the oxford wasn't as i found out to my peril in a wet scotalnd
Hi, any chance of some pictures please when installed as contemplating luggage options for this year, thanks

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

Nice...did u got for 2 x 10's as well?? thats the options i'm currently looking at

Ive got a hepco and becker unit that it should attach to nicely, did you want pictures of it on that? I'm hoping it will connect much better than my oxford bag did

Nice...did u got for 2 x 10's as well?? thats the options i'm currently looking at

no ive just realised its actually the us30 ive got, ive had a us5 that ive never used somewhere in the garage as well so that can attach to the top of it with my odds and sods in that i need to get to quickly

Ive got a hepco and becker unit that it should attach to nicely, did you want pictures of it on that? I'm hoping it will connect much better than my oxford bag did
Hi, Just trying to get an idea of size. I've just brought the 21L Motorrad saddlebags which are due to be fitted in March when it goes for its service. I'm contemplating a bag to then attach to the pillion area hence my ask. Thanks

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

Won a spare tank on ebay for the bargain price of 400 quid.. last time I saw one on ebay was badly damaged and sure sold for around 1100 mark

Gen4 tanks must be rare as hens teeth

MGS Performance Engineering Bobbins

598f385eadf09de0b0961207612ed6f6.jpg

ffa106ea15ebbc862baa891a275b6b48.jpg

1103a9227836f15e3e9a41a6511f9ecc.jpg

26e8b8aa727df1d53fcbba05f0e2f529.jpg

Fitted these today and very pleased. Could not make my mind up with the frame bobbins so bought street and race set just in case.

Back